Halloween cards were mailed early this year. I used a new spider web cutting die along with a creepy spider for this card. I like to make dimensional pieces, but this one had to go in a regular envelope. The sequins added a little something extra and still kept the piece flat.
This was a fun sewing project for the girls. Victoria, Elizabeth and Anna all worked on this table runner. The top is flat, but the dangling witch legs are stuffed.
This beautiful piece of art was made by Victoria. She used Brushos and Colorbursts for the watercolor design. The bat and sentiment were rubber stamped. This made the perfect invitation for our Halloween party.
These fun candy corn bottles were made by Alexandra. She used three different colors of spray paint on old bottles for a cute decoration.
The last thing we made is this pennant garland made from fabric. The girls can do wonders with a sewing machine. The fabric was all from Walmart. Spooky fun!