Friday, January 9, 2015

X is for Experiment


Our new challenge at Alphabet Challenges is "X" for Experiment.  I get to host this new challenge and I can't wait to see what everyone creates.  I chose fabric flowers for my new technique.  I used the Vagabond to cut fabric into flower shapes.  The Vagabond is strong enough to cut through 5 or 6 layers of fabric at a time.  I got out a needle and thread to stitch the flower together and then added a button.  The background paper was stictched in the sewing machine and I used a pretty butterfly brad for the corner.  Be sure and stop by the Alphabet Challenges blog and show us your creation.

1 comment:

  1. Gorgeous card Jennifer, I love that fabric flower!
    Tammy x

    ReplyDelete