Sunday, May 5, 2013

Quilled Hollyhocks Card


I love to quill flowers and the varied colors of pink are perfect.  I used a glittered vellum overlay to soften the hollyhock flower image, then I attached my quilled flowers on top of the vellum.  Quilling is a lot of fun and if you have never tried it, you should.  It is easier than it looks!

I am entering this card in this challenge:
Craft Catz - Anything Goes
Fussy and Fancy - Anything Goes
Card Mania Challenge - Flowers
Stamping Dragons - Flowers
Paper Crafting Journey - Anything Goes





4 comments:

  1. Amazing card! The quilling flowers are gorgeous. Thanks for joining us at Card Mania Challenges. Good luck and hope you'll join us again.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous card. Love every detail. Thanks for joining us at Card Mania.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful card , love the quilling. Thanks for joining us at Stamping With the Dragon. Hugs Tina x (DT)

    ReplyDelete
  4. The Quilling is beautiful. I need to learn how to do this. Thanks for sharing your awesome card with us at Stamping Dragon.
    Hugs,
    Christine Dt

    ReplyDelete