Tuesday, April 2, 2013

Steampunk Floral Challenge

 
I made this tag for the Steampunk Floral Challenge at Steampunk Junkies.  I love the gears and the clock.  I whipped out the acrylic paint for the flower stem.  The filigree corner piece is from our store Dry Gulch Beads & Jewelry.  I like the spftness of the rose ribbon and the sparkle of the dangling charm.

 
This is how the tag started.  I used Distress Stain in Victorian Velvet and Spun Sugar with a touch of Tarnished Brass to soften things up.  I used a mask with shimmer spray and dried everything with my heat tool.  Then I edged the tag with Frayed Burlap Distress Ink because everything looks better with a little distress.

3 comments:

  1. this is beautiful and perfect for the challenge
    thank you for taking part in this months challenge
    hugs
    Debbi
    Steampunk Junky! x

    ReplyDelete
  2. this is so cool and stylish!

    hugs and kisses from germany,
    silvi xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  3. Excellent project Jennifer!
    Thank you so much for joining in the fun!
    Hugs
    Eiglas
    x

    ReplyDelete